Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not no, but hell no. Lazy and not good for the locker room.

Then the fact that he's not that good.

There's no way in hell we cut Beasley to sign Takk.

I'm actually shocked the Falcons released him. Not in a sense due to production/behavior, but the fact that they gave him what he wanted.

Should've just made him inactive the rest of the season and not give him a chance to play for another team this season.

Hes currently hurt so that needs to check out.

At the draft he dropped the f bomb when talking about his grandmother that had passed

He has passion needs to harness it better

Was supposed to be a good tandem with Beasley lol, now both looking for work

Hes currently hurt so that needs to check out.

At the draft he dropped the f bomb when talking about his grandmother that had passed

He has passion needs to harness it better

Was supposed to be a good tandem with Beasley lol, now both looking for work

Sounds like he’s stupid. Can’t fix stupid.

Depending on what happens with clowney's injury and how the new look defense looks on Thursday he might be worth a look.

Say Thursday we come out, our offense performs well, we put points up but we end up losing because we couldn't pressure rivers and he picks us apart. Then say Clowney opts for surgery is done for the season. Then we're behind in the division race, and have a huge matchup vs the ravens who we'd be battle for a wc spot with and then the Colts again with no improvements to the D coming. I feel like you have to take the risk then, and try and win the division, if it doesn't work out, we're no worse off than before.

On the other side of the coin. If we go out on Thursday, asap adoree is back, and we shut the Colts down. Then I wouldn't risk ruining any good chemistry in bringing him in.

Huge game Thursday.

Falcons cut him, we need a pass rusher put a waiver in for him? Guy has 17.5 sacks former first round pick.

The consensus is no sounds like - but Yes for me ... at this point I would take 'Mak McWinley' - dont care JUST WANT SOMEONE WHO CAN RUN AT THE OPPOSING QB! :duckrun:

I expect a game much like we just saw against the Bears. Rivers can’t move and turns the ball over. He doesn’t have the arm strength Foles has. Sign everybody I say. Give everyone a chance. But the defense looked pretty good and pretty fast Sunday. Rivers gets hassled all nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back