Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
NFL commish PT is set to retire in July.
Canidates to replace him are
Roger Goodell, the NFL's chief operating officer
Atlanta general manager Rich McKay

Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has expressed interest.......
How would she be qualified. There is a slight differance between Commish of the NFL and a government job

Heck, I don't know how she would be qualified to run for president, but some reason her name get bandied around for that as well.

VolnTitan said:
Heck, I don't know how she would be qualified to run for president, but some reason her name get bandied around for that as well.
Thats the thing about running for president, if you dont think the person is qualified, then you dont have to vote for them.
However, the NFL doesnt allow fans to vote for the next commish

Condi Rice has often stated that NFL commish would be her dream job, and would take it over any govt job, including the Presidency. She LOVES that stuff!

maximus said:
Thats the thing about running for president, if you dont think the person is qualified, then you dont have to vote for them.

That doesn't appear to have been true for several decades.

Starkiller said:
Great... the Baghdad Saints has a nice ring to it... :rolleyes:

fans definatly would demand a name change before they supported the team.

Bagdad Homicidebombers - yeah thats about right

Bagdad Flying Spiders - or whatever that horrid thing was called

Bagdad Schultzes - They Know NOTHING!

Bagdad Butchers - a hommage to their FORMER great leader

Starkiller said:
Great... the Baghdad Saints has a nice ring to it... :rolleyes:
Perfect, since the Government is actually improving Iraq's infrastructure, while much of the Gulf Coast remains just as it was the day after Katrina hit.

Local/private issues. In time I am 100% positive the people of Louisiana and Mississippi will be glad that the Feds relied upon the states and private companies to handle the rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back