Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I was wondering," does anyone know what our plans are for Tank?" He should be better now that he is 2 years away from that knee injury.

I'm surprised at how willing the Titans seem to be at letting Tank go. After all he played the best of all the ACL guys and he had the least amount of rehab time. I still think Tank can be a very good player, but I think what is happening is under Schwartz, we are going predominantly to a 2deep zone pu$$y defense and Tank is not a Zone Safety.

I don't know. Since I joined this forum, all I have ever heard anyone say about the guy is how bad he sucks. I dunno. He's done nothing remarkable. I was wondering when someone would raise this topic, in light of the Hope signing...

Last year Tank didn't play the whole season due to an ACL injury...Before he was forced to end his season he had 52 Tackles, and 1 Interception..He came back in 2005 with 78 Tackles and 1 Interception...So with those kinds of stats and nothing stellar about him I don't see why he would a be a major player to sign in free agency..My guess is that if no one jumps at the chance to sign him then he will be back in Tennessee with less playing time or put on the trading block...

To be fair they all sucked. I personally was a little surprised they let Tank walk and paid Lamont to stay. To me Tank showed most progression throughout the season and you had to factor in his injury. Lamonth was injuryfree and didn't get better as the season wore on.

plus he was making alot more than Tank, I was really surprised as well. It just goes to show what direction this defense under Schwartz is going.

I'm a fan

Vigsted said:
I personally was a little surprised they let Tank walk and paid Lamont to stay. To me Tank showed most progression throughout the season and you had to factor in his injury. Lamonth was injuryfree and didn't get better as the season wore on.
I've always been a fan of Lamont. His first year here, he didn't get alot of playing time. I remember watching him play his first game as a Titan. He had 2 very big hits, one was applied at the goal line. He damn near killed both of them and I started having flashbacks of Blain Bishop!
Even as a fan, I agree that he does need to step up a notch.

Where is Blain when you need him?

I started having flashbacks of
Blain Bishop[/QUOTE]

If our defensive backs had half the heart of Blain, we would have been a lot better on defense !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back