Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Would you trade Tannehill and draft picks for Russell Wilson?

What would you be willing to give up ?

I would give a 2 this year and next year.

I know this isn’t happening and Wilson hasn’t said he would come here. But would you?

In 2 minds about that. Russ would be an improvement but he's expensive.

Tanniehill is good and will never cost much to keep/extend especially right now.

Wilson is the better QB, imo, but it isn't by a significant amount. If it were a straight up trade, for sure I'd do it. But I'm not throwing in additional picks just to play musical chairs with franchise QBs.

Titanmark replying to his own thread:

Give me a break!! We have an elite QB that falls into out lap and re-upped to run it back, and you want to trade him and picks for an overpaid cry baby?! It's ridiculous!!! Are you even a fan of this team? It certainly seems like you're just a Russel Wilson fan and hate the titans!!!!!

Titanmark replying to his own thread:

Give me a break!! We have an elite QB that falls into out lap and re-upped to run it back, and you want to trade him and picks for an overpaid cry baby?! It's ridiculous!!! Are you even a fan of this team? It certainly seems like you're just a Russel Wilson fan and hate the titans!!!!!

So even I’ll say this is funny stuff.

Would you trade Tannehill and draft picks for Russell Wilson?

What would you be willing to give up ?

I would give a 2 this year and next year.

I know this isn’t happening and Wilson hasn’t said he would come here. But would you?
I wouldn't even think twice....Wilson is a proven elite Quarterback.

Bottom line is there isn't much difference. Wilson is not going to carry a team to the SB like Brady or Manning. Yes, he got there a couple of times and won one but Seattle had one of the best defenses. Thus you trade for a guy with a bigger salary and give up draft picks you might be worse off. Wilson is probably a little better but not that significant. Value wise Tannehill is one of the best QBs in all the NFL IMO and doesn't get enough credit.

People saying there isn’t much difference in Tannehill and Wilson are delusional. I’d trade Tannehill and picks for Wilson and not think twice about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back