Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewan tweeted some crap during the game about the announcers clowning Tennessee for all the injuries.

Official team blogger, getting paid millions, took offense or something.

5 years ago, I was in Lewans corner. Now he’s isn’t even in the ring.
Lewan officially can F off.

Lewan tweeted some crap during the game about the announcers clowning Tennessee for all the injuries.

Official team blogger, getting paid millions, took offense or something.

5 years ago, I was in Lewans corner. Now he’s isn’t even in the ring.
Lewan officially can F off.
Yup. Dude is a clown in all regards.

He addressed his situation on his little bussin with the boys podcast. He knows he's either going to get cut or be asked to take a big pay cut. He even acknowledged he might retire if we cut him and no where else wants to pay him top dollar money for a LT

He addressed his situation on his little bussin with the boys podcast. He knows he's either going to get cut or be asked to take a big pay cut. He even acknowledged he might retire if we cut him and no where else wants to pay him top dollar money for a LT
Soft.

Stupid game killing penalty guy when healthy, which has been increasingly rare (health, not stupid penalties) over time.

Hey, if Ryan Leaf can get a following, I am sure that Lewan will do well also. Just take yourself and your salary cap sucking package out of Nashville...please.

Why are y'all mad about when a guy decides to have surgery and that he does a podcast? Lol
I think he decided to do the podcast then found a reason for surgery. Or, he seems just way more interested in the podcast than titans football.

plus, because of his injury (again) Daley has a jersey.

Why are y'all mad about when a guy decides to have surgery and that he does a podcast? Lol

It is deeper than that....even when he could stay on the field a bit more he has been a POS IMO. Stupid game killing penalties throughout his career. This stuff is just icing on the cake for me. Good riddance IMO.

I've been wanting this bum gone since 2019 after he got popped for PEDs and began to suck. I knew he wasnt shit when Henry got 2000k without him. Good to see people finally realizing who he really is. The Titans the last couple years really have just been funding his post NFL career, Lewans passion for football was gone long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back