Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans enter the 2006 season looking to regain respectability lost with a combined record of 9-23 record the previous two seasons. With the team moving the first two weeks of training camp away from Baptist Sports Park, the goal is to establish a new attitude and create an identity of old when the Titans played smash-mouth football.

Coach Jeff Fisher has made it clear a number of starting jobs are up for grabs this training camp which may make it one of the more interesting ones since the team moved to Tennessee.

Let's look at the Titans by position and predict how things may shake out between now and the final cut down to the 53-man roster.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001569.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I would really like to see volek do well this season, but i can't really see him lasting the whole season health wise... and i also agree that Brown will not be granted his trade request...i just hope KVB can improve on last season.

Everyone keeps talking about Billy's health. I know he had the freak spline injury. What other injuries did he have that kept him from playing?

Good article.

Agree that depth in the secondary and in o-line is of primary concern. Hopefully some guys step up - but I'm betting we'll be hitting the waiver wire.

Also, I hope we don't have to keep guys just for special teams. Hope we can get to position where we keep special teamers who have legitimate chance to develop and play quality time on offense or defense.

goTitans.com said:
SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans enter the 2006 season looking to regain respectability lost with a combined record of 9-23 record the previous two seasons. With the team moving the first two weeks of training camp away from Baptist Sports Park, the goal is to establish a new attitude and create an identity of old when the Titans played smash-mouth football.

Coach Jeff Fisher has made it clear a number of starting jobs are up for grabs this training camp which may make it one of the more interesting ones since the team moved to Tennessee.

Let's look at the Titans by position and predict how things may shake out between now and the final cut down to the 53-man roster.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001569.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

chea

pr-Toys-Chia_Pet_Pottery_Planters-resized200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back