Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the Texans being " built to win for years to come" ... They will be in cap hell for years to come. We as Titans fans know what this can do to your team.

They have NO QB after this season as Schaub is playing in a ontract year. It will be interesting to see what they do with him.

So much for the Texans being " built to win for years to come" ... They will be in cap hell for years to come. We as Titans fans know what this can do to your team.

They have NO QB after this season as Schaub is playing in a ontract year. It will be interesting to see what they do with him.
Schaub will get a job washing jocks in the locker room.

It's a huge leap to say that the Texans will be in cap hell for years to come. The article clearly states that they will be fine this year and we have no evidence suggesting that they will have any difficulty in subsequent years.

I know we all want it to happen, but let's deal in facts.

It's a huge leap to say that the Texans will be in cap hell for years to come. The article clearly states that they will be fine this year and we have no evidence suggesting that they will have any difficulty in subsequent years.

captain_buzzkill_png_poster-r4f5693eafa804027a7c5f0c8854d594f_wvw_400.jpg%3Fbg%3D0xffffff

Yeah, unfortunately, the Texans look to be in better shape with the cap than us next year. Over $16 million in dead money this year.

Don't forget they'll have salary increases for their players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back