Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I just trolled their fan2fan site and oh boy are they livid. Some of them are saying, praying that this is some kind of "trade down" deal. Seems like really big $$$ to throw at a DE when the second coming of Gale Sayers and Vince Young were both theirs for the taking.:ha:

Big TT said:
I just trolled their fan2fan site and oh boy are they livid. Some of them are saying, praying that this is some kind of "trade down" deal. Seems like really big $$$ to throw at a DE when the second coming of Gale Sayers and Vince Young were both theirs for the taking.:ha:

it can't be a trade down, no chance in hell of it unless it is with the Saints.

First of all they cant sign Williams if he isnt certain to be there when they pick and the only certain pick is at #1.

Guess who else is a tad po'd? The guys printing up all the Texans shirts with the number 5 on them he planned on sell the fool out of tomorrow.

TitanJeff said:
Guess who else is a tad po'd? The guys printing up all the Texans shirts with the number 5 on them he planned on sell the fool out of tomorrow.

Turn on the news, must be that guy ready to jump into the Mississippi. :ha:

TitanJeff said:
This had to be an owner's decision.

Owner is a flippin' idiot then...

I just called my boy down in H-Town. He said that the atmosphere among fans seems like someone is gonna strap themselves with C4 and run into the stadium. :ha:

My favorite Texans comment was along the lines that it took Bud Adams 34 years to get everyone in Houston mad at him, but Bob McNair did it in four.

Talk radio--fans are going NUTS!!!!

I was listening to talk radio all evening..the fans are going absolutely crazy!!

About 99% were saying the've blown it.
Casserly sounded like a moron saying how he had Williams at the top of his
board all along and not Bush.....

I don't see how they're gonna sell any tickets as fickle as the fans here are.

There won't be anyone showing up at the draft party at Reliant unless they just want to boo.

I guess they can celebrate when we take Vince Young at #3.

TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back