Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Texans WR Will Fuller announces six-game suspension for violating NFL PED policy

How bad is it to be a Texan? JJ Watt must hate his football life. His career has been wasted there.

Fuller going to be a FA at seasons end. The Texans refused a trade to GB for him where they would have received something. Maybe one of the worst run franchises in the NFL.

FYI.. Brian Cushing is the Texans strength and conditioning assistant coach. Hmmmmmmm?

Now another Texans player Bradley Roby suspended as well for same thing,

NFL teams having a COVID outbreak Texans having PED outbreak.

Brian_Cushing_2014.JPG

Texans WR Will Fuller announces six-game suspension for violating NFL PED policy

How bad is it to be a Texan? JJ Watt must hate his football life. His career has been wasted there.

Fuller going to be a FA at seasons end. The Texans refused a trade to GB for him where they would have received something. Maybe one of the worst run franchises in the NFL.

FYI.. Brian Cushing is the Texans strength and conditioning assistant coach. Hmmmmmmm?
I all ways thought the same thing. JJ watt wasted his time there.
I never cared for him at all, nor Rapistburger.
I do , however enjoy watching all the Titans play.These guys are so sweet and pious that they are a delight just to watch. No ped stuff on our team
Lol, only homers allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back