Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember, though, this is Capers' last game and the players are probably good friends of Domanick Davis, who is a very good running back. I doubt the players are clamoring for Bush, and Capers certainly isn't going to tank his last game as head coach to help an organization that's firing him.

But those behind the scenes people that McClain is getting his info from might be fired along with Capers and Casserly. The new GM (Reeves) might realize that the smart thing to do is to trade down for more picks and then get your franchise LT.

Puck said:
you hate to throw a game, but .........

it would be retarded for them to win this game on purpose (?)

How do you win a game on purpose? Gee if we could have, we'd be 15-0 going into Sunday.

The Texans would be stupid to take anyone other than Bush at #1.

That said, they may be better off trading the pick if they can get a ton of picks in return (and get D'Brickashaw Ferguson). They have a ton of holes on that roster. I figured they would take a step back this year, but boy do they stink.

Starkiller said:
That said, they may be better off trading the pick if they can get a ton of picks in return (and get D'Brickashaw Ferguson).

And the best way to bump up the vaue of the pick is to make everyone think they'll take Bush. If, for example, the Jets are at #2 and the Texans are making noises about taking Bush, the value of their pick goes through the roof because the Jets no longer think he'll fall to them at #2.

Capers shouldnt be the only coach gone in the AFC south. I think its about time Jeff Fisher leaves, going 4-12 is unacceptable.

backer4155 said:
Capers shouldnt be the only coach gone in the AFC south. I think its about time Jeff Fisher leaves, going 4-12 is unacceptable.

Fisher deserves a pass and will not be fired this year. Now if it doesn't get noticeably better after next year, that's a different story. Do you understand how many other teams would cream at a chance to get Fisher. We'd look stupid, and likely not fare any better in the W/L columns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back