Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole thing really stinks. I was so happy for the Bengals...home wildcard game and all...I never really thought they were going to the Super Bowl, but after the last 15 some odd years, it's nice to see a team resurrect themselves from the sea of obscurity. Real shame it is too because it impacts their season next year.

Chad Pennington anyone? Do you think Herm Edwards would have lost his job if not for Big Bad Chad's injuries? Anyone aware that Chad was from the Knoxville area? I'm sure Broken Record could verify that. I cowuld be mistaken but I'm 94.875% sure...

anyhow...the worst thing about it for me is that it turned this game into a piece of crap. It almost unwatchable at this point. It makes me wish 60 minutes was on.

I don't like the Steelers. I was hoping that this game would turn out like the 2001 AFC Championship and Kitna would play Bledsoe to Palmer's Brady? Did I say that right? Whatever.

During that game Bledsoe was put in as a backup against the Steelers...
Pats won of course. They made their first trip to Super Bowl since Green Bay spanked them...can't remeber the year.

Yeah, Pennington is from Knoxville. We even get a Jets article from time to time in the local paper if it focuses on Pennington.

It should have been a penalty, I believe similar hits by KVB resulted in penalties early in the year. Anyways, if football karma is still in play big ben will get his.

squeeler CB's do not have to play the ball either. One got doinked in the back of the helmet and a couple of other times they were clearly playing the man as they never turned their head - no call. Titans get called for PI everytime they use that same technique.

As far as Karma goes I hope the next weeks game with the squeelers features multiple knee/achelies/high ankle sprains/breaks/bumps/bruises. I would be happy if neither team was capable of fielding a team for the AFCC

Steelers and Colts?
Two teams I hate the most.
I hope the RCA dome catches fire.

Steelers should've saved the nasty hit for Gayton.
I'm just a bad person, aren't I? LOL. :ha:

drevil2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back