Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Farley and Henry are two of the greatest runners in American high school history. Now they on the same team. Let's throw em in the backfield together. FARLEYCAT BAY BAY!!!

Y'all think this could happen??? I think it will. Maybe not rookie year...but next year if he comes out this year unscathed and completely fine.

Yea we should totally use Adoree all over the field, oh wait.

How bout the guy just get really good at the position he was drafted to play. Even arguably the most talented dual sport player ever, Deion Sanders, only played CB until way late in his career (except PR).

How bout the guy just get really good at the position he was drafted to play. Even arguably the most talented dual sport player ever, Deion Sanders, only played CB until way late in his career (except PR).
This guy has adoree speed w Henry size and was a wr

Arguably maybe, but Bo knows!

Farley and Henry are two of the greatest runners in American high school history. Now they on the same team. Let's throw em in the backfield together. FARLEYCAT BAY BAY!!!

Y'all think this could happen??? I think it will. Maybe not rookie year...but next year if he comes out this year unscathed and completely fine.

I'll settle for him crafting his expertise at Corner -- and not grow to hate him due to usage in other spots, and fumbles from that spot... (Adoree)

If Farley plays any offense it would be WR. My guess is they won't want him taking any more chances with contact than is necessary and with his injury might even see him limiting his snaps on defense early on. Now three years down the road maybe you do have him in a few offensive plays if he shows some spark in practice.

So you think a viable option for a guy who has had multiple back surgeries and virtually no experience doing it in college, is to to put him at some sort of wildcat RB/WR in the NFL?

Yeah, I'm gonna guess no.

So you think a viable option for a guy who has had multiple back surgeries and virtually no experience doing it in college, is to to put him at some sort of wildcat RB/WR in the NFL?

Yeah, I'm gonna guess no.
If we scared an extra couple snaps or so will break
Him we shouldn't have taken him. Let the freak freak it up.

If we scared an extra couple snaps or so will break
Him we shouldn't have taken him. Let the freak freak it up.

Again, you're talking about a position he hasn't played before. Adoree already had experience in college doing as a gadget player. So it made some sense trying his hand there in the NFL. it didn't work out that well and we stopped.

Why take the risk with Farley? There is little to suggest it would work out either. There is simply zero reason to try this out.

Again, you're talking about a position he hasn't played before. Adoree already had experience in college doing as a gadget player. So it made some sense trying his hand there in the NFL. it didn't work out that well and we stopped.

Why take the risk with Farley? There is little to suggest it would work out either. There is simply zero reason to try this out.
What lol. He's literally one of the most prolific o players in high school history as a running qb which for him was like 3 years ago so to say he has no experience there is ridiculous. Obviously it's much different nfl and high school but the position is the same. Get the ball, run for a td.

Besides the fact he was like the fastest recorded person in pads on the planet when he last played? I see no harm in putting a speedy big body in the backfield with Henry a play or two every now and then

I'm actually OK with them coming up with a wildcat package with like 3 plays out of it. Install something in camp, and have it available in a situation to just really mess with a team when you want to screw with a team like the Chiefs or Bills.

You wouldn't have to devote much or any time to it in practice after the install - NFL teams do this all the time where they install something in training camp and don't come back to it until week 8.

As for his injury risk, if he can't get tackled once or twice, he probably can't tackle anyone else and shouldn't be on the field. He's an extremely good athlete that's very comfortable carrying the ball - I don't see him getting lit up.

A trick package used just a few times is a very different thing than trying to use a player as a regular offensive weapon, learn route concepts, or return punts.

What lol. He's literally one of the most prolific o players in high school history as a running qb which for him was like 3 years ago so to say he has no experience there is ridiculous. Obviously it's much different nfl and high school but the position is the same. Get the ball, run for a td.

He was a QB. That is significantly different than a RB/WR gadget player.

I'm actually OK with them coming up with a wildcat package with like 3 plays out of it. Install something in camp, and have it available in a situation to just really mess with a team when you want to screw with a team like the Chiefs or Bills.

You wouldn't have to devote much or any time to it in practice after the install - NFL teams do this all the time where they install something in training camp and don't come back to it until week 8.

As for his injury risk, if he can't get tackled once or twice, he probably can't tackle anyone else and shouldn't be on the field. He's an extremely good athlete that's very comfortable carrying the ball - I don't see him getting lit up.

A trick package used just a few times is a very different thing than trying to use a player as a regular offensive weapon, learn route concepts, or return punts.

Being on the receiving end of a hit isn't the same as being the one delivering it. And the point is, you're putting extra punishment on his body. It's an unnecessary risk. Especially when he has zero experience in that sort of role.

Being on the receiving end of a hit isn't the same as being the one delivering it. And the point is, you're putting extra punishment on his body. It's an unnecessary risk. Especially when he has zero experience in that sort of role.
0 experience? He ran for over 2,500 yards in a single season in High School and went to college as a WR before switching to CB.

He's also not Adoree at 180lbs soaking wet.

Being tackled in a regular run play is a very different thing than being blasted on by someone running full speed on a punt return too.

0 experience? He ran for over 2,500 yards in a single season in High School and went to college as a WR before switching to CB.

He's also not Adoree at 180lbs soaking wet.

Being tackled in a regular run play is a very different thing than being blasted on by someone running full speed on a punt return too.

He ran for 2,500 yards as a QB. Not a RB. Zero experience as am actual WR in college.

I don't know what the 2nd part has to do with what I said. I'm not comparing him to Adoree. The point was, you said if he can't get tackled once or twice, he probably can't tackle anyone. You're missed the entire point. The point is, you're putting unnecessary risk on a guy that already has injury concerns and who isn't used to taking hits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back