Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Looks like I talked everyone into going to Jacksonville for the last game (at the expense of visiting Philly and Washington).

For anyone that has been to AllTitan stadium which end do the Titans come out and which sideline are they on?
I want to try and get as close as I can to the field on the Titans sideline. Start preaching Reynaldology :brow:

The game is on January 1st. The Titans come out between sections 112 & 113. The visitoring team sideline is across the field in the 130's.

Let me know if any of ya'll want to meet up before the game. I have some friends and family coming down from Tennessee for the game and we should have a pretty good tailgate.

My email is [email protected]

currage said:
The game is on January 1st. The Titans come out between sections 112 & 113. The visitoring team sideline is across the field in the 130's.

Let me know if any of ya'll want to meet up before the game. I have some friends and family coming down from Tennessee for the game and we should have a pretty good tailgate.

My email is [email protected]
Blast it, I was hoping it would be the January 8 because I would be back in FL by then

My friends that I tailgate with are going down for the game. I went a couple years ago, it was a good time. I'm guessing the Jags fans will be a little less humble than they were then though.

nigel said:
My friends that I tailgate with are going down for the game. I went a couple years ago, it was a good time. I'm guessing the Jags fans will be a little less humble than they were then though.
it's amazing how quiet it gets when leaving the game when you had them a loss :))

If we go.

Dad is having trouble getting a VISA, he needs one cos he has a firearm offense for shooting a pigeon 37 years ago. :rolleyes:

we got 3 days for it to come or we cancel the trip. :(

it went through some old bags window who called the police bla bla bla he was 14 or 16 or something.

you'll have some colorful language if we dont go.

Australia has some arcane weapons laws, in the NT you could own pretty much anything you can in the U.S., but it has to be stored in a gun club.

Hope your dad can get it straightened out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back