Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Fulton is literally throwing games at this point, he's terrible. You'd think in a contract year he'd show up, guess not. The 2012 , 2013 and 2015 classes that Webster assembled were downright putrid, but the 2020 class gives them a run for their money and is arguably worse than any of those draft classes. Wilson, Evans, Murch, McDonald and Jackson were all huge misses. Fulton was up and down, but he's flat out regressed into the worst corner on the roster and is looking like a bust at this point.

Fulton is literally throwing games at this point, he's terrible. You'd think in a contract year he'd show up, guess not. The 2012 , 2013 and 2015 classes that Webster assembled were downright putrid, but the 2020 class gives them a run for their money and is arguably worse than any of those draft classes. Wilson, Evans, Murch, McDonald and Jackson were all huge misses. Fulton was up and down, but he's flat out regressed into the worst corner on the roster and is looking like a bust at this point.

Unreal an entire NFL draft could be so... bad.

He just wants out. He'll sign onto another team get some decent coaching and ball out, that's our luck or what it seems like, players want to leave.

Fulton needs to be benched. It is obvious that teams are targeting him and rightfully so because he is playing horribly. The Saints game he was toast… Browns game he was burnt toast… today he was stale toast

If we had any good depth at the position he would be gone. But depth at that position has been horrible the last 4 seasons.

If we had any good depth at the position he would be gone. But depth at that position has been horrible the last 4 seasons.

Depth or not. You can grab someone from the crowd and will be just as good/bad as Fulton. That scrub has been toxic with his piss poor play or injuries.

Fulton and Farley have been nothing but wasted flesh.

It's been a long time since I've seen somebody play as bad as they are in a contract year. Fulton is straight garbage at this point.

I think the scouts need to take some heat for these terrible drafts as well.
The scouts, the position coaches, the coordinators, and the head coach..

I think it is ridiculous that people actually think JRob just pulled names out of his ass and drafted them.

He was given a list of players they wanted and had a draft board. When our pick came up, he drafted players that his coaches/scouts asked him to draft. Then he gets all the blow back.

Ya'll think Vrabel was sitting on those draft broadcasts HighFiving and looking like the cat who ate the cream because he was mad? Hell no, Vrabel was getting exactly who he wanted but when it went bad he tossed his boss under the bus.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just crazy how much draft capital we have invested into DB and OL the past few years yet both remain a complete shambles.

I think the failure of the spent draft capital falls more on the coaching and lack of development.
The real success stories over the past 5-10 years are rarely rookies but FA that already developed somewhere else.

If I were an opposing team, I'd throw at Fulton every play. You would either get a completion or a penalty every time.

What's strange to me is, he hasn't always been this bad. I don't understand, not only the lack of improvement, but his regression.

I would rather have Monte Rice out there than 5.0 40 Gibbins. He is a liability with lack of speed and athletic ability, why he was a special teamer with the cowboys but starting inside LB here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back