Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I’ve sat in several different locations around the stadium, and they all have pretty good views. I think they have said all seats are less than 100 feet away from the pitch. The steps to the upper level seats is pretty steep, but you can see the field even if people are standing in front of you.

I’ve sat in several different locations around the stadium, and they all have pretty good views. I think they have said all seats are less than 100 feet away from the pitch. The steps to the upper level seats is pretty steep, but you can see the field even if people are standing in front of you.
Does the stadium get the excitement feeling like the Europe games?
Plus, I’d like to know the local firms and chants so I can practice the chant and start fighting some chumps now in preparation.

Does the stadium get the excitement feeling like the Europe games?
Plus, I’d like to know the local firms and chants so I can practice the chant and start fighting some chumps now in preparation.
There’s certainly excitement and buzz in the stadium but I don’t think it’s on the same level as the European games (I’ve never been for a Euro game so can’t comment on that level of intensity). If you don’t mind standing the entire game, then the NSC Supporter section might be a worthwhile time. That entire section, which is probably 8 actual seating sections combined into one and behind one net on the lower level, is loud and raucous the entire game.

I figured as conservative as the state of Tennessee is they would have banned soccer from the city of Memphis to Bristol as a gateway drug to liberal policies. Then again I’ve heard some people who moved from California to Nashville as “it’s great it’s just like California”. This remains hard for me ti wrap my head around. But I’ve not been in Nashville in quite a while now.

Latest posts

Back