Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Hate them. A lot. Banner ads at the top or bottom of the screen I can live with. The ads on the side of the screen are fine (I even clicked on one of them last week). But the new ads that show up in the middle of threads are AWFUL.

nigel said:
Hate them. A lot. Banner ads at the top or bottom of the screen I can live with. The ads on the side of the screen are fine (I even clicked on one of them last week). But the new ads that show up in the middle of threads are AWFUL.
They are going to be set so that only guests view them. I had to make sure it worked first. I hope to have the taken care of later today.

Doesn't really bother me too much. I understand that this site is not free to keep up and running so whatever can offset the cost(s) for TJ, I have no problem with it.

IndyTitan said:
Doesn't really bother me too much. I understand that this site is not free to keep up and running so whatever can offset the cost(s) for TJ, I have no problem with it.

I do have to agree with you here. TitanJeff absorbs the cost to run goTitans.com, I guess I can handle NetFlix being screamed at me between posts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back