Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Do you think that means Favre is done too? He's always stated he'd be reluctant to learn a new offence. Perhaps since he'lll be learning a new system anyways, he'll feel more free to go to another team if the opportunity should arise.

Favre has said he doesn't want to stay if Sherman goes, but of course he's liable to change his mind. Personally, I'm tired of all the hoopla surrounding him every week. It seemed like every other week was "Brett Favre Night" football this season instead of Sunday and Monday night football. I wish he'd decide once and for all.

By the way, love the sig.

Titantonic said:
It seemed like every other week was "Brett Favre Night" football this season instead of Sunday and Monday night football. I wish he'd decide once and for all.

The sports media latching on to a story and milking it to death? They never do that. :))

Favre reportedly gave a long tearful speech to hiis team in the locker room following the game. He did not tell them he was retiring, but his team mates said that the speech said everything but that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back