Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Titanshead.gif

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Titanshead.gif

chatter with the dolts in pm

Now here's a little story - I've got to tell
About three bad brothers - you know so well
It started way back in history
With Adrock, M.C.A., and me - Mike D.
Been had a little horsy named Paul Revere
Just me and my horsy and a quart of beer
Riding across the land - kicking up sand
Sheriff's posse on my tail cause I'm in demand
One lonely Beastie I be
All by myself - without nobody
The sun is beating down on my baseball hat
The air is gettin' hot - the beer is getting flat
Lookin' for a girl - I ran into a guy
His name is M.C.A., I said, "Howdy" - he said, "Hi"

Ride-of-Paul-Revere.jpg

Crack that whip Give the past the slip Step on a crack Break your momma's back When a problem comes along You must whip it Before the cream sits out too long You must whip it When something's going wrong You must whip it

now whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
whip it good

When a good time turns around You must whip it You will never live it down
Unless you whip it No one gets their way Until they whip it I say whip it

Whip it good

DEVO.jpg

oK, IF WE HAD SR UNIS, THIS WOULD NOT BE THE LOOK I WOULD GO FOR... BUT JUST GET A PARER TOWEL AND WIPE ALL THAT BEER UP THAT YOU SPILLED.
Bipolar the Titan said:
smitty46953 said:
*******??? Now was that nice???
you are my buddy and i love the improv. send me a link. I don't know what you are talking about.

If I called you or someone a name here it is only because that is acceptable at coltfreaks.com

also, I don't hate you guys. I hate the team you love.

sorry. i'm too busy fighting the war at home to troll today. maybe later.
That was sent back from the pm to Gray, Smitty, Edge...
Kooldak was the first reply... tidbit... he just made his first posts here today... here is the reply forom Kool.
kooldak said:
Did you mean to send this to me? Maybe you meant it to go to smitty...

Bipolar the Titan said:
smitty46953 said:
*******??? Now was that nice???
you are my buddy and i love the improv. send me a link. I don't know what you are talking about.

If I called you or someone a name here it is only because that is acceptable at coltfreaks.com

sorry. i'm too busy fighting the war at home to troll today. maybe later.

Should I expect a call from your lawyer??? (in reference to smack post) :winker:

dude, I sent the same message to edge and gray...smitty... and you... thought it might help establish the premise of all this.

I've got a "charter" of my own you know...
first one ever in GT history...

that little jumping ship thing was a publicity stunt for it's launch and it worked like a charm.

that means since I hate the colts so much I must attempt to make you love them less. I realize that is not possible but hate is not a rational emotion.

Be nice to your monkey for a change.

I'll play the part of monkey but you did not make me that. I am not your monkey. That monkey you have, you should let him ride on your back or at least turn one of those grinder things and get money and put it in the hat. That's a good act. You can't help but hand over your dollar bills to the monkey.

Monkey on your back? hahaha Bipolar is a loon.

Now you have a choice. You can keep this freaky **** to yourself or share it with your pals, I don't give a ****. I changed the dynamic of gotitans.

Now I'm here. You (coltfreaks) are my next project.
I'll have you hating on Manning in no time.

Tony Dungy might flip the next time Peyton Chokes.
At least Tony Dungy and I agree about Manning.

You guys have got to come to the realization that Manning's first name is PANIC. He's the anti-Brady.

That is not a good thing in the Book of Reynaldo.

Hang aroung GT long enough and maybe you will get that because it's really a reach at this point.

If it were not for Manning the Colts would not suck.
Ironically, if it were not FOR manning they would not be any good.

Kooldak, what was this about our teams accomplishments? I may be mistaken, it may not have been your post... The Titans won an AFC crown. In my lifetime I can not recall Indy doing that. The point is I remember 1999. I'm 28. I don't know and certainly don't remember the Colts ever being in a super bowl...

My first clear memory of a SB was 20 years ago when the bears destroyed the Pats. I'm not trying to start and argument but c'mon... Before Manning... your team... well, they weren't good because of peyton manning. I'll just leave it at that.
"Now my name is M.C.A. - I've got a license to kill
I think you know what time it is - it's time to get ill
Now what do we have here - an outlaw and his beer
I run this land, you understand - I make myself clear."
We stepped into the wind - he had a gun, I had a grin
You think this story's over but it's ready to begin

SEC 330 BIPOLAR in the first imbedded report from the front on the war on Manning... said:
LazymanJackson has intercepted this communication on the other side.
SMITTY, GRAY, SCE (that chick) and KOOLDAK (new member at GT) got the original message...

fwd: Tony Dungy :lol3:

I know. I am a very sick man.

If you poke them, they will come.

Wait until I get the energy to lay out Operation Paul Revere... just go get registered on f2fa pats site... consider them your ally... don't pop off...

It's called the *** clown asylym and it's a jail. Don't smack and if you get smacked on, take it. Save that Monday Night win for something that stings... better yet, don't post at all... just register. Gunny and I both have posts. My id might be bipolar titan... something like that... Go post where gunny posted... there you go... talk football... well get to the mercinary stuff later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back