Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really acknowledge anything fantasy football related... it just doesn't relate to reality football for me.

Only stat that matters is Win/Loss!

Scoring matters and based on the Jackson ranking, rushing is highly valued.

Even as a dynasty league, THill still has at least 2-3 years left before we may seen any decline.

To me, nothing says that Tua, Hurts, or Fields are even worth drafting. I have my opinion on Lawrence being overrated. The other guys will put up some fantasy points, can’t argue too much on THill being MORE valuable than any of them but a case that he’s at least equally valuable as the “5th tier” or even “4th” can be made.

Watson seems like a real ? To draft as a starting QB at all.

If I am reading this right it is focused on young QB to build around in dynasties leagues. It is not a ranking of QBs. Tannehill’s age is why he isn’t on the list.

If I am reading this right it is focused on young QB to build around in dynasties leagues. It is not a ranking of QBs. Tannehill’s age is why he isn’t on the list.
Agree but haven’t seen anything from Tua or hurts that would have me even considering building a team around them. They’re trash in real life so far and even bigger trash for fantasy football.

Scoring matters and based on the Jackson ranking, rushing is highly valued.

Even as a dynasty league, THill still has at least 2-3 years left before we may seen any decline.

To me, nothing says that Tua, Hurts, or Fields are even worth drafting. I have my opinion on Lawrence being overrated. The other guys will put up some fantasy points, can’t argue too much on THill being MORE valuable than any of them but a case that he’s at least equally valuable as the “5th tier” or even “4th” can be made.

Watson seems like a real ? To draft as a starting QB at all.
I completely agree with you. The fact that Tua, Hurts, and to be honest any rookie is above him is sad. Rookies haven't proven anything yet. It's really all about who is around you and quite frankly the Bears and Jags will still suck even with new shiny toys at QB.

Oooh this is Fantasy. So nothing that matters in the Wins column

You know what's actually funny.... Tannehill is actually Top 10 in Fantasy points last year (7th to be exact.)

Also depends how crazy some of the leagues are with scoring, but still.

From a Dynasty aspect, I could see just having Tannehill in his 30's -- but if we're talking outside that.... these fantasy blogs always are, and always will be catering to fanbases and clickbait.

(2020 NFL QB Statistics | Fantasy Football | FantasyPros)

It's Dynasty but still, Tannehill and Rodgers should be ahead of Fields and Wilson

Funny draft story about Lawrence, why it took Jags so long to get pick in

Trevor Lawrence sent the Jaguars to voicemail three times before they picked him in the 2021 NFL Draft

Why does the team need to talk to him before they pick though?

There were a handful of pics, up to the mid 90's, where the player had just died in a car accident or had absolutely 0 intention of playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back