Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vigsted said:
Oh, BP, I'm sure Jeff knows the IQ in here is hovering around room temperature...:))
:lol3:

yeah, but whats the temp like in your room, because in my office today it hovered around 60. :hmm:

Titans2008 said:
Consider this the official notice that "reaching" doesn't exist and the board IQ goes down every time the term is used.
So takin Steve Eastlake OT with the 3rd overall pick is not a reach?

Eastlake?? No way, everyone knows we're taking Darrell Hackney at 3. All the national media types are are saying we have to go QB. Doesn't take much reading between the lines to figure out Hackney is the pick. He's got the guts of McNair and the gut of Leftwich.

In all seriousness, calling anything a reach implies that you know exactly how that player should be ranked (or how that team had him ranked depending on your point of reference).

I don't think many would have called Ryan Leaf a reach at the second overall pick, but he was basically the equivalent of New Orleans taking me as the 2nd overall pick this year.

PragIdealist said:
:lol3:

yeah, but whats the temp like in your room, because in my office today it hovered around 60. :hmm:

It's around 20° Celcius.

And now we know why the americans use the Fahrenheit scale. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back