Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Their has been a lot of discussion about what we should do with our 3rd round pic if we some how get one. What do you think are the possibilities and scenarios to pic that 3rd rounder back up?

Do you consider Billy as our best chance to get a third rounder? Would you take the chance of trading him with the possibility of steve not being back next season?

Maybe they give the ravens mac and one of the 7th round picks for their 2nd and 3rd and a 6th or 7th, who knows but thats the only way they get a 3rd unless they pull that trade off with the raiders for their 1st 3rd and porter, but I dont think they will because there is no guarantee that Cutler will be there because you know that Leinart and Young will be long gone by 7.

FLTitansfan said:
Maybe they give the ravens mac and one of the 7th round picks for their 2nd and 3rd and a 6th or 7th, who knows but thats the only way they get a 3rd unless they pull that trade off with the raiders for their 1st 3rd and porter, but I dont think they will because there is no guarantee that Cutler will be there because you know that Leinart and Young will be long gone by 7.
Very good chance Young or Cutler or both could be at 7

1. Houston-Bush
2. NO-Williams
3. OAK(trade with TN)-Leinart
4. NYJ (Fergeson)
5. GB-Hawk
6. SF-???, not a QB, because Alex Smith was drafted last year
7. Young and Cutler availble

maximus said:
Very good chance Young or Cutler or both could be at 7

1. Houston-Bush
2. NO-Williams
3. OAK(trade with TN)-Leinart

4. NYJ (Fergeson)
5. GB-Hawk
6. SF-???, not a QB, because Alex Smith was drafted last year
7. Young and Cutler availble

Yeah I really Like this scenario too! But do u think its too much of a gamble to take to get our guy or do we have faith enough to draft any of these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back