Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: In a press conference on Monday afternoon, LB David Thornton was asked if he would take on a leadership role with the Titans as he did for the Colts. "As a defensive captain for the past two years, I think the guys took a lot of respect for how I carried myself on and off the field," said Thornton. "I’m not a big rah-rah guy. I wasn’t there, and I probably won’t be here. But what I do do is I go out and I practice hard every day. I try to live by example, and I try to influence guys to make the right decision and do the right things on and off the field. I think that’s probably something that can be added here. It’s definitely a young team, so guys can look for some veteran leadership, to come in and show guys how to practice every day, to be accountable, to show up on time, to practice with 100 percent effort, know your job, and just focus every week."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I love this guy. Between him and KVB, I think we might be on to something with the D this year. Still got some holes, but not a bad way to kick off the off-season...

goTitans.com said:
SUMMARY: It’s definitely a young team, so guys can look for some veteran leadership, to come in and show guys how to practice every day, to be accountable, to show up on time, to practice with 100 percent effort, know your job, and just focus every week."
Hear that Pac, time to get your mind right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back