Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I brought this up before the season started and I still think that we need to incorporate it into our offense.

I'd love to see Brown, Jones and NWI as our 3 WR package and then Henry as the single RB with Brewer as the extra OL.

It would give Tanny better protection on play action and give Henry an extra run blocker.

we do not have a decent blocking TE on the roster now that Pruitt is out unless Izzo can step into that role. I'm fine with only having 3 WRs out on routes since we know that this formation will force the defense to put more guys in the box to stop the run

Lining Brewer up further away from the quarterback helps minimize the chance of him getting pushed into Tannehill. So there's that...

Based on thread title, I assumed this was a duplicate thread just reminding everyone Henry will be back.

The rest of the league better beware.

I brought this up before the season started and I still think that we need to incorporate it into our offense.

I'd love to see Brown, Jones and NWI as our 3 WR package and then Henry as the single RB with Brewer as the extra OL.

It would give Tanny better protection on play action and give Henry an extra run blocker.

we do not have a decent blocking TE on the roster now that Pruitt is out unless Izzo can step into that role. I'm fine with only having 3 WRs out on routes since we know that this formation will force the defense to put more guys in the box to stop the run

No

5 wide

H/T @Big TT @JCBRAVE @GoT

We kind of have a jumbo package even if we go 3 wide lol. Aj, Julio and nwi are a big set of receivers and Henry is the biggest back in the league. Thinking about it We might have the biggest o in the league

Against the Dolphins, it appears the Titans had a 6th OL in there on 20 out of 63 plays. Brewer on 11 and Radunz on 9. And look at these TE numbers. Swaim was in almost every play too. That’s a LOT of beef out there.

View attachment 19226

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back