Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/04/28/mexico.drugs.ap/index.html

Mexico's Congress on Friday approved a bill decriminalizing possession of small quantities of marijuana, ecstasy, cocaine and even heroin for personal use

:banana:

The bill says criminal charges will no longer be brought for possession of up to 25 milligrams of heroin, 5 grams of marijuana (about one-fifth of an ounce, or about four joints), or 0.5 grams of cocaine -- the equivalent of about 4 "lines," or half the standard street-sale quantity (though half-size packages are becoming more common).

"No charges will be brought against ... addicts or consumers who are found in possession of any narcotic for personal use," according to the Senate bill, which also lays out allowable quantities for an array of other drugs, including LSD, ecstasy and amphetamines.

If Fox signs the measure and it becomes law, it could increase the vast numbers of vacationing students who visit Mexico. :brow:

In other news, in a move of mass reverse immigration, US college students, hippies, and the like have moved to Mexico to enjoy "small" quanities of Mary Jane

Hey I love it. Changes drug testing for employment puproses. Now when you fail your pee test you tell em you just came back from Cancun.

Can you stop by Knoxville on the way and pick me up? I need a ride.... see what had happened was I had let my cousin borrow my car and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back