Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Let's say some how Bush is there at #3. I think the 49er's will covet Bush in a bad way. If they offer a package of their 2 1st round picks and some lower round picks, to you trade with them? Yes you pass on Bush, but you get your QB plus you can pick up one of the other RB like Williams or White.

I think I might trade....

VolnTitan said:
Let's say some how Bush is there at #3. I think the 49er's will covet Bush in a bad way. If they offer a package of their 2 1st round picks and some lower round picks, to you trade with them? Yes you pass on Bush, but you get your QB plus you can pick up one of the other RB like Williams or White.

I think I might trade....

I really do not think the 49ers will do it for a few reasons.

1. They have too many needs on both Offense and Defense and they will get more value from two first rounders, rather than Bush who blogs an already decent backfield.

2. The owner is cheap.

Lemme see.

According to the chart, those two picks is about 180 too much which might we we give back a couple of second-day picks or something in '07.

I think Reese would do it but the Niners don't have a second rounder so you wonder if they'd do it.

I bet things are busy right now wherever the Saints scouts are assembled.

I'd seriously consider taking him, but if they they get great trade value and if they like the QBs available a few picks back, I'd trade Bush.

If we can get the SF two first rounders and a 2nd or 3rd, yes, trade the pick away.

Anything else, and I'll be somewhat disapointed.

KamikaZ said:
If we can get the SF two first rounders and a 2nd or 3rd, yes, trade the pick away.

Anything else, and I'll be somewhat disapointed.

49ers dont have a 2nd.

Which is another reason why I dont think they will trade it all to get Bush.

I think that as well. My only concern is that since all 3 QBs make it to 3, do we trade down, or do we have no leverage at that point? I think we can safely go to 7 then if it is still available option.

I would like to see the Jets trade up with us and then with Bush sitting there, they take Vernon Davis. Is there anything better than the annual Jet/Giant fan melt down at the draft? :brow:

I have a feeling this thing could get nuts if Bush refuses to play for the Saints. I read where someone wanted to trade up for Brick INSTEAD of Bush.

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.

TitanJeff said:
I have a feeling this thing could get nuts if Bush refuses to play for the Saints. I read where someone wanted to trade up for Brick INSTEAD of Bush.

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.

i'm like a dude on my death bed..just hurry the f*** up and get it over with!!!

They won't do that...

Give up another 1st rd pick(22nd) and a 2nd or 3rd to move up 3 spots? It's like giving up your whole draft. If they make a great offer we would be stupid not to take it but the price seems prohibitive.

With the 6th and 22nd picks we could still get the QB we want and then draft a guy like deangelo. Most of the best players at 22 are cornerbacks based on ratings of gbn or draft countdown. I wouldn't be surprised if we made another deal with that pick.

Wouldn't it be fun to trade back to 29th and take maroney right under the colt's noses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back