Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
STILL

Just a reminder that this team isn’t unprepared or weak or a bunch of pussies. The fan who thinks that is a pussy. Can’t take a little heat in the season from the safety of your couch or moms basement? 3 losses, THREE. 2 to teams we should have beat. Yesterday sucked. the loss to the Jets sucked. But the injuries this team is sustaining is historic and yet there they are still the NUMBER ONE SEED!

Carry on….

Yea I mean ok we are the current #1 seed in the AFC. On the negative side if things don’t change quickly on the injury front we will be struggling to win the division.

Yea I mean ok we are the current #1 seed in the AFC. On the negative side if things don’t change quickly on the injury front we will be struggling to win the division.[/QUOT
To who, the Colts. Already dropped those bums twice. Y'all freaking out! It's hilarious.

Even if we drop the game against the Pats, we’ll be 8-4 at the bye week. If you had told me that at the first of the season I would have been pretty happy.

The frustrating part is that SB hopefuls shouldn’t be dropping games to zero or 1 win teams. Even if you go by the “any given Sunday” MAYBE you can forgive one of those. But 2 of those three loses came against teams with a win total of 1 game between them when we played them. That’s Inexcusable.

Even if we drop the game against the Pats, we’ll be 8-4 at the bye week. If you had told me that at the first of the season I would have been pretty happy.

The frustrating part is that SB hopefuls shouldn’t be dropping games to zero or 1 win teams. Even if you go by the “any given Sunday” MAYBE you can forgive one of those. But 2 of those three loses came against teams with a win total of 1 game between them when we played them. That’s Inexcusable.

Except the historic amount of injuries. You just can’t ignore that. To key players.

Why don’t you wait until the end of the season when it matters most and see how your negative BS ages?
Why don’t you wait until the end of the season to call other posters here “pussies”?

some folks here have a legitimate concern here and your “holier than thou” fan card comes off as bs:bs:

Not happening….
Lol!! Your confidence is ridiculous sometimes. This team is in major trouble offensively and your blind if you don’t see it. Colts are rolling so unless they begin a meltdown and we get our whole team back from injury Yes it is a very real possibility

Lol!! Your confidence is ridiculous sometimes. This team is in major trouble offensively and your blind if you don’t see it. Colts are rolling so unless they begin a meltdown and we get our whole team back from injury Yes it is a very real possibility

If the Colts beat Tampa, New England, Las Vegas and Arizona then I’ll be worried. They won’t.

Lol!! Your confidence is ridiculous sometimes. This team is in major trouble offensively and your blind if you don’t see it. Colts are rolling so unless they begin a meltdown and we get our whole team back from injury Yes it is a very real possibility[/QUOTE

some folks here have a legitimate concern here and your “holier than thou” fan card comes off as bs:bs:

The Titans were rolling too until they weren’t. Which was until yesterday. I can see the struggles on offense. I’m not ignoring it nor claiming it isn’t an issue.

Having confidence in my team and not freaking out over one loss is being holier than thou?? GTFOH. You loser fans make me sick.

The Titans were rolling too until they weren’t. Which was until yesterday. I can see the struggles on offense. I’m not ignoring it nor claiming it isn’t an issue.

Having confidence in my team and not freaking out over one loss is being holier than thou?? GTFOH. You loser fans make me sick.
And you over confident jack asses are embarrassing. So I guess we are even then

We rolled the Saints? Yes ok. Try hung on for dear life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back