VS Cincinnati Bengals

WEEK 16 · Sun 12/22 · 12:00 PM CST
AT Indianapolis Colts

WEEK 17 · Sun 12/29 · 12:00 PM CST
AT Jacksonville Jaguars

WEEK 18 · TBD
Houston Texans

Wonder how Callahan will treat preseason
Preseason ain't what it used to be. We just need to get used to that. Making the season longer & all these short weeks; Thursday night games, the goofy practice rules that the players fought for... preseason is never going to be what it used to be.

It's an extension of camp more than preparation for the season if that makes sense. The first 4 weeks of the season is more what preseason used to be. That's when they start putting things together.

Preseason ain't what it used to be. We just need to get used to that. Making the season longer & all these short weeks; Thursday night games, the goofy practice rules that the players fought for... preseason is never going to be what it used to be.

It's an extension of camp more than preparation for the season if that makes sense. The first 4 weeks of the season is more what preseason used to be. That's when they start putting things together.
You already lose a bet here?
Looks liked someone smeared some poopies on your avatar.

I see a 10-7 season
That would be great. I do have some optimism, but have reservations on Mr. Jeans. Second system right off the bat, and his accuracy concerns me. Certainly has been given the tools to succeed for sure. His opportunity will most likely be a short window. Young QBs have been ruined by changes a lot. If he can be the guy, we can be back in that window very quickly.

That would be great. I do have some optimism, but have reservations on Mr. Jeans. Second system right off the bat, and his accuracy concerns me. Certainly has been given the tools to succeed for sure. His opportunity will most likely be a short window. Young QBs have been ruined by changes a lot. If he can be the guy, we can be back in that window very quickly.
Totally agree, it mostly depends on Levis but also moving to a pass team..so not just Levis and the WRs but the RBs and of the OL

Latest posts

Back