Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans have agreed to deals with six of their 10 draft picks. Fourth-rounders Calvin Lowry and Stephen Tulloch, fifth-rounder Jesse Mahelona and seventh-rounders Cortland Finnegan, Spencer Toone and Quinton Ganther are all awaiting paperwork on paperwork to complete their deals. This leaves sixth-round WR Jonathan Orr, fifth-round LB Terna Nande, second round RB LenDale White and the third pick overall, QB Vince Young to be worked out before training camp begins on July 28.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Eh...maybe he does. But Roby, Wade and Givens have decent speed, too, and I'm not sure Calico is faster than any of them at this point. To be honest, I'm not really sure how fast Orr is, either. I've heard a wide range of 40 times for him.

Calico used to be a 4.33 speed...now after his knee problems who knows, but "reports" claim hes back to full speed...whatever that may be now

ya, he was once like flash, but now hes probally not =[ he was a 95 speed on nfl head coach, and no one buy that game the comp is a cheatin lil b**** just so yall kno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back