Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go... time to get to 6-1. Need to bounce back from a tough loss last week. The bengals have a banged up line so I expect some sort of pass rush hopefully and hope we put up a lot of points on their banged up D.

Here we go... time to get to 6-1. Need to bounce back from a tough loss last week. The bengals have a banged up line so I expect some sort of pass rush hopefully and hope we put up a lot of points on their banged up D.
With 21 million invested in the pass rush I hope so too

If Clowney does nothing today against a banged up Bungles team then time to trade the fool...going to lose him anyway

My only real concern is our defense letting Cincinnati hang with us.

SHOULD be a blow out... but our defense sucks.

Our swiss cheese defense will keep this games a nail biter.

Derrick Henry and the offense need to run wild today and keep the defense off the field as much as possible.

If the titans offense stumbles, the Bengals could have a very real chance to win.

Watch this be the worst game of Joe Burrow's NFL career and the best game our secondary has played apart from the Bills game. Mark my word!

The NFL is just weird like that at times.

View attachment 17931

Literally back ups along their offensive line. I don’t care anymore about ‘hurries and pressure’ if Clown-Man doesn’t leave Cincy with his first sack - then major bust signing. Just get the rookie on the groooooound!!!!

#Titans ' scratches:
CB Tye Smith
DB Dane Cruikshank
C Daniel Munyer
OLB Derick Roberson
T Isaiah Wilson
TE Geoff Swaim
DL Matt Dickerson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back