Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
F this guy.
JRob wasted the time to bother signing this pud instead of signing anyone else.

My only actual guess (not mentioned in the article) is that he was already hurt which also does explain JRob’s pursuit in the first place. JRob really loves his injury risk value when he signs a player.

Guy had a pretty long history of concussions. Hard to blame anyone for walking away from the game if their head isn’t right.

I wonder if this will effect the compensatory draft pick formula. He cancelled out Desmond King previously.

View attachment 18438
No, because he “retired”. He did sign with us which canceled 1 pick, but since he isn’t signed with another team, then no impact. It is the same as if we picked him up after he had been cut, no impact on our compensatory formula then.

I think he was brought in to help in the slot, the Titans having no idea that Molden would still be available in the 4th. Molden was too good to pass up and once he was picked, the writing was on the wall for Johnson.

I think he was brought in to help in the slot, the Titans having no idea that Molden would still be available in the 4th. Molden was too good to pass up and once he was picked, the writing was on the wall for Johnson.
Correction Police: Molden was our second 3rd round. The much maligned Dez Fitzpatrick was our 4th. Still your point is valid.

8d243bf5e6a86705cad4f7c09de3a84b.gif

They paid him $2.2 mil so they expected him to have a good shot at making the roster and some contribution. For a few mil more they could sign Brian Poole who is a better player. It is interesting that King was said to be a great pickup for us (traded a 6th round pick) and we thought so much of him we let him walk for ~$2 mil year (so to translate, JRob thought Kevin Johnson was a better player).

They paid him $2.2 mil so they expected him to have a good shot at making the roster and some contribution. For a few mil more they could sign Brian Poole who is a better player. It is interesting that King was said to be a great pickup for us (traded a 6th round pick) and we thought so much of him we let him walk for ~$2 mil year (so to translate, JRob thought Kevin Johnson was a better player).
Scheme fit my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back