Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get to Wentz early and often.

This is the game Firkser comes to ball out. He goes for over 100 yards today and the Titans win 26-23..

I knew about Julio and Darrynton, but also out are:
Rashaan Evans
Kendall Lamm
Teair Tart

What the heck is going on? When did they get hurt?

Evans and Tart are starters. Lamm is key piece considering he fills in a lot and Saffold is constantly dinged up. Also Blasingame, but he's less concerning. Who's starting at MLB, Williamson?

Don't worry fellas, we'll be injury free when we play the Texans of the world and when our schedule gets easier. Then back to injuries when the playoffs near.

I’d love to see me some Monty Rice today. Dude reminds me of a less experienced David Long Jr, high energy, instinctive player.

Brewer not being activated makes me think the coaches are getting much more comfortable with Radunz backing up the inside. Glad to see the rook developing. Small school to the NFL is a big step.

Chris Jackson back is big. Outside of Fulton he has been our most consistent CB all year. Dude plays his heart out. I see him starting on the outside and keeping Molden in the slot. Mabin and Borders will get some play time too probably.

At the beginning of the season I was worried about the safety position depth but Cruikshank and Farley have both stepped up. Would love to see Cruik on Mo Ali Cox today.

I would say that it isn't a GDT until someone asks how to stream, but I don't want to get on TJ's bad side. Still holding out hope for the return of the Christmas bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back