Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I would post the article link but I'm busy searching out Will Levis' gf's OnlyFans..(lol)

Google: Sean Murphy Bunting Titan conditioning

Now I see why were always the most injured team..

Like the Callus Conditioning, but only if it applies to playing preseason too. That's the key. It's old school, but I think it works. And I think we will be better prepared to open the season mechanically, as well as physically. Potential for a season ending injury before kickoff, yes, but generally speaking i like the risk reward.

Most complain that players get injured because they don't do enough... Now we're going to complain because the Titans are pushing around sleds early in camp?

Hav'nt seen anything you wouldn't do in the military. Fitness and character building, also gives the boys something to look back at and remind them they got through that so gameday will be a piece of cake. 90% mental 10% Physical, wouldnt be in the team otherwise. Don't want no divas.

Hav'nt seen anything you wouldn't do in the military. Fitness and character building, also gives the boys something to look back at and remind them they got through that so gameday will be a piece of cake. 90% mental 10% Physical, wouldnt be in the team otherwise. Don't want no divas.
5b153022-e20c-4844-8e83-455978aad791_text.gif

I mean you would be 100 percent right... if the last 3rd seasons weren't peppered with injuries to a level never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back