Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we put on AJ today? The slightly banged up Fulton (who hasn’t played as well lately), physical rookie Roger “Beans” McCreary or the up and comer Tre Avery?

Who do we think gets the start opposite Dupree today? Weaver or Ola? Weaver is certainly a better pass rusher, but loses contain at times. Ola is faster and would likely keep Hurts from scrambling as easily.

Who do we put on AJ today? The slightly banged up Fulton (who hasn’t played as well lately), physical rookie Roger “Beans” McCreary or the up and comer Tre Avery?

Pretty sure that we have been keeping Farley under wraps so that we can unleash him on AJ today.... sweep the leg Farley...sweep the leg

I think your going to see alot of zone coverage. You cannot turn your back on Hurts, he will run it and run it better than Lamar. Make him make int. throws in windows. He throws excellent deep ball but and he can struggle with accuracy on medium and short throws. We got to tackle well and spy him every play. I wish we had cunningham for this one. A lot will be on david long today and maybe hooker spying hurts

I feel like we're winning this game. 27-23.

I also don't want to see anyone on this team shaking hands and goofing off with him after the game.

I feel like we're winning this game. 27-23.

I also don't want to see anyone on this team shaking hands and goofing off with him after the game.
you might be right about point 1 ... 100% wrong on point 2

I agree with you but players dont... they, for the most part, just see the jerseys as nothing more than employers & put their friendships/agent relationships far ahead of opposition jerseys

you might be right about point 1 ... 100% wrong on point 2

I agree with you but players dont... they, for the most part, just see the jerseys as nothing more than employers & put their friendships/agent relationships far ahead of opposition jerseys
Correct just a big ol get rich club, passion for the game is off to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back