Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I realize there is a ton of football left to play, but at almost the halfway point in the season the Titans are leading not just the AFC South, but the AFC in general. Was 2008 the last time that was the case? Considering how banged up they are and that they’ve not looked complete yet on offense, I think this is a pretty scrappy bunch. Thoughts?

Was meant for a great week to talk about how we're number 1 in the AFC with an easy schedule ahead after the Rams game.

But this Henry injury has put a damper on our happiness for now.

One player doesn’t derail a season unless it’s a QB. Henry is our best player but he plays the easiest replaced position. Not gonna replace him fully, but quality RB’s are a dime a dozen.

One player doesn’t derail a season unless it’s a QB. Henry is our best player but he plays the easiest replaced position. Not gonna replace him fully, but quality RB’s are a dime a dozen.
They got AD, but I think they need to approach this like some other teams and go get another hopefully younger quality veteran to join him with running back by committee.

i think the issue is making teams respect our run game going forward.. Henry demanded a stacked box, now they can blitz off the edges more and expose our **** OL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back