Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the Rams offense is as bad as ours this season now that they're oline isn't loaded. But still a ridiculous answer, I love vrabel but his arrogance is out of control sometimes b

To be fair the Rams offense is as bad as ours this season now that they're oline isn't loaded. But still a ridiculous answer, I love vrabel but his arrogance is out of control sometimes b

To be fair to Vrable, Kuharsky wouldn't let it go when it was clear Vrable wasn't going to throw Downing under the bus in a press conference (nor should he).

To be fair to Vrable, Kuharsky wouldn't let it go when it was clear Vrable wasn't going to throw Downing under the bus in a press conference (nor should he).
Your right he shouldn't throw him under the bus. What is wrong is this guy is still getting paid by this team. Qbs can't lose the locker room. Same goes for HC and coaches.

Your right he shouldn't throw him under the bus. What is wrong is this guy is still getting paid by this team. Qbs can't lose the locker room. Same goes for HC and coaches.
I know fans a frustrated, but how is Vrable in danger of losing the locker room? We are 6-3. If you take a step back, the game plans have been solid for each game. With the amount of injured starters and guys off the street filling in, it’s a coaching miracle that the team has done as well as it has for the past two seasons.

It’s not fun to watch, but whatever they are doing is effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back