Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I just found out about this recently when a friend got Doug Flutie to record a video wishing his brother a happy birthday. It is a site where you can pay celebrities to record messages. Birthday greetings seem to be the most popular.

https://www.cameo.com/browse/athlet...d=1620860537&sortField=Price_desc&nextToken=0

There are a few Titans related people on there, including Mike Vrabel, Albert Haynesworth, :cj: and Vince Young. You can click on each person to see other greetings they have done.

Have any of you guys done this?

Here is one that our boy Mitcht got:

Here are some of them, for those who do not want to click on the link

View attachment 18411

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out about this recently when a friend got Doug Flutie to record a video wishing his brother a happy birthday. It is a site where you can pay celebrities to record messages. Birthday greetings seem to be the most popular.

https://www.cameo.com/browse/athlet...d=1620860537&sortField=Price_desc&nextToken=0

There are a few Titans related people on there, including Mike Vrabel, Albert Haynesworth, :cj: and Vince Young. You can click on each person to see other greetings they have done.

Have any of you guys done this?

Here is one that our boy Mitcht got:

Here are some of them, for those who do not want to click on the link

View attachment 18411
I didn’t click on the link I had seen but it was something like this. Not sure what all it involved but it had celebrities of various levels with an individual price tag for each person. Mick Foley was a cheaper person at like $60 and like a Jenner (don’t know which one) was like $300 or something. Bunch of “mid carders” were expensive and bigger celebrities were cheaper.

Dyson brilliant... he will make way more selling a minute for $75 than the others for triple the price.

his students paying to clown other students will make his mortgage

and who can even understand CJ... I mean might as well just toss some marbles in a blender and say it was CJ.... right CJ?

:cj:

and who can even understand CJ... I mean might as well just toss some marbles in a blender and say it was CJ.... right CJ?
:biglaugh:

Pretty much

tenor.gif

Well, I made it a whole 2 minutes into that video before it became too annoying. Ill take my schedule in a black and white list and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back