5) Texans Beat Browns
6) Falcons Beat Colts

7) Beat the Texans
8) Raiders beat Colts

9) Beat the Jaguars
10) Colts beat Texans

Beat Off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not thinking playoffs. Just get Levis the reps and hopefully not get him injured. Find what he's good at and what he's not good at. Stack an OLine in front of him (and Henry) next season and see what he can do with an offense tailored to him.

I'm not thinking playoffs. Just get Levis the reps and hopefully not get him injured. Find what he's good at and what he's not good at. Stack an OLine in front of him (and Henry) next season and see what he can do with an offense tailored to him.
oh man that is funny... like Titans gonna shape the O or D or ST around players skillsets.... good stuff

The draft is always interesting but it's what happens with FA signings that can turn this team around "if" done right and they get lucky.

It's not about the playoffs anymore, it's about getting Will the drives to perform with the ILLUSION of playoffs....

If it happens, great... but the odds of it happening are equivalent to you winning a +29472848 odds parlay...

........ I just had an idea lol........ OH DRAFT KINGS! Daddy wants to place a one dollar parlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back