Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Already shy on depth and experience at cornerback, the Titans have lost Michael Waddell for four to six months after he suffered a ruptured patella tendon in his right knee. ...more

"Hello, Mr. Ty Law! This is Floyd Reese from the Tennessee Titans and we have been a bit interested in you for the past few months and...well...that interest has grown in the past couple of days with some unfortunate situations that have played out." -- me impersonating Mr. Reese lol

I hope that Waddell's injury isn't as bad as they say and that he is able to play pretty early in the season. However, there is that jobless corner out there from the "dynasty"... i hate saying that... I think that the Titans should look into getting this guy. It's got to be some sort of a sign that no one else has taken him, right? I know that the salary cap is at the top of everyone's mind right now, but this is a good secondary and we could use more depth in that area. I see that he is visiting the Titans again...let's sign him quick! Pac, drop the "bad guy" act and get it together. Micheal Waddell, get better sooner than later, man. We need you! Ty Law, stick around Tennessee a little while and help us get to the playoffs :lol: Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back