Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans preseason opponents have been announced with the Atlanta Falcons and New Orlean Saints playing games at the Coliseum and the Titans traveling to face the Denver Broncos and Green Bay Packers. Their first contest will be at home against the Saints somewhere between August 10 and 14. The following weekend, the Titans will travel to Denver (Aug 17-21). The third preseason game will be at home against the Falcons (Aug 24-28) with the finale being in Green Bay (Aug 31- Sept 2). Exact dates and times of the four preseason games will be determined at a later date.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I have a mate who loves the Cheese Heads, so it's great we are playing them.

Didn't we face the Falcons and the Chesseys last year, don't you have to play different teams every year, or can you just choose who you face in the pre-season

Yea i wonder why we are facing them 2 again thats strange.. the last 2 years it was the browns that we faced 2 years in a row idk.. hopefully if we get VY in the draft he will play in preseason i would like to see Mike Vick Vs Vince Young lol

I rented a room in Knoxville to watch that Rams preseason game in preseason 2002 rather than drive back from Chattanooga. The Titans won. (pretty sure)

Slipjack said:
I went to the preseason game here in STL. Titans won!!! I got abused on the metro link on the way back to my house.
The game I was talking about was in St. Louis...
You know you are hard up for some footballl when you pay motel charges to stay overnight rather than drive home and miss the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back