Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saffold out HURTS.
I was hoping Borders, Roberson and Hooker would get the starts today and they all are! Excited to see how this D plays.

Rahhhh rahh rahhh rahhhh let's go Titans raaahhhh rahhh let's go boys we got this. Rahhhhh rahh yeah baby rahhh rah rah.

If you've been on here longer than a decade you would know who that was LMAO.

Expectations are low this time around, but I think that's when we play our best.

This is the game Clowney would've been useful IMO for his ability to get sideline to sideline. That type of play is needed against Jackson.

Ravens benching their starting center should keep Jackson out of shotgun more than they would want, so that's a plus.

I'm just really concerned about our OL. Really hope they can give Tanny the time to throw the ball.

From nfl.com
Teams that are worse than their record
TEN

Tennessee Titans
6-3
I was excited about the Titans after their 5-0 start -- perhaps too excited, considering four of those early wins came against teams that currently carry losing records (Denver, Jacksonville, Minnesota and Houston) by a combined margin of 12 points. Horrendous third-down defense -- stemming from a mediocre pass rush and the absence to this point in the season of cornerback Adoree' Jackson -- and the kicking woes of Stephen Gostkowski are ongoing issues, while the loss of left tackle Taylor Lewan to a torn ACL for the season will hurt the offense. I'm not going to write off this team, considering how hot Ryan Tannehill, Derrick Henry and Co. got at the end of 2019, but the next three weeks (at Baltimore, at Indianapolis, vs. Cleveland) are pivotal in the tightly bunched AFC.

From nfl.com
Teams that are worse than their record
TEN

Tennessee Titans
6-3
I was excited about the Titans after their 5-0 start -- perhaps too excited, considering four of those early wins came against teams that currently carry losing records (Denver, Jacksonville, Minnesota and Houston) by a combined margin of 12 points. Horrendous third-down defense -- stemming from a mediocre pass rush and the absence to this point in the season of cornerback Adoree' Jackson -- and the kicking woes of Stephen Gostkowski are ongoing issues, while the loss of left tackle Taylor Lewan to a torn ACL for the season will hurt the offense. I'm not going to write off this team, considering how hot Ryan Tannehill, Derrick Henry and Co. got at the end of 2019, but the next three weeks (at Baltimore, at Indianapolis, vs. Cleveland) are pivotal in the tightly bunched AFC.
Says we beat bad teams then calls the Browns game pivotal lol

Browns opponents have outscored them, theyre lucky to be above 500

:reaction:How the hell are we 6-3, NFL added an extra playoff team to each conference - and still NOT in the playoffs currently. Wow this and Indy coming up? Hopefully don’t get buried in the standings this month

this team plays better with covid issues and drama ...

:reaction:How the hell are we 6-3, NFL added an extra playoff team to each conference - and still NOT in the playoffs currently. Wow this and Indy coming up? Hopefully don’t get buried in the standings this month

Thankfully we have a backup plan today if we get beat and that is the Colts play the Packers, so hopefully they wouldn't separate themselves from us.

Jesus H Christ .... who cares if we are in the playoffs RIGHT NOW???? That’s not how it works. Why do people keep talking about that? The Titans have a favorable schedule the rest of the way. Chill out about playoff seeding before playing game 10. The Titans aren’t getting buried even if the lose the next 2.

Not a chance unless the Titans just give the ball away all day. 35-30 maybe. But Ravens D isn’t that good. Titans may give up points but this will be a shootout. I think Titans pull this one out because LJ throws 3 picks. Titans 34-31

3 picks? Damn.. I would be happy with just 3 pass breakups.

Jesus H Christ .... who cares if we are in the playoffs RIGHT NOW???? That’s not how it works. Why do people keep talking about that? The Titans have a favorable schedule the rest of the way. Chill out about playoff seeding before playing game 10. The Titans aren’t getting buried even if the lose the next 2.

Hope you’re right - easier schedule down the stretch aside still doesn’t help the lack of pass rush and team overall playing very mediocre. Yes there’s time to turn it around but what have you seen so far that you are confident that will happen?

Thankfully we have a backup plan today if we get beat and that is the Colts play the Packers, so hopefully they wouldn't separate themselves from us.

Goooo Rodgers indeed. But things going the Titans way ain’t usually bankable. So I’ll expect the worst so I can be pleasantly surprised - instead of all these others actually thinking will win today just to be let down again ... and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back