Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hillard was more likely to be resigned then Foreman since the jump. I thoight he ran well for us and like him in the passing game.

Would have preferred foreman + Hilliard but apparently we are going to be as predictable as always and have one back out there that is a dead giveaway it's a pass. Oh well.

Would have preferred foreman + Hilliard but apparently we are going to be as predictable as always and have one back out there that is a dead giveaway it's a pass. Oh well.
Foreman was a lot more one dimensional than Hilliard. Hilliard looked good running the ball too.

Foreman was a lot more one dimensional than Hilliard. Hilliard looked good running the ball too.
100%, that's kinda my point. We always have henry + a pass catching back. It's typically a dead giveaway if we are passing/running. But with Todd downings run run pass formula it doesn't much matter anyway lol

Foreman would not be a change of pace from Henry. That being said Foreman was awesome for us.
Hilliard is solid and a good change of pace.

Foreman would not be a change of pace from Henry. That being said Foreman was awesome for us.
Hilliard is solid and a good change of pace.
Not a change of pace, but a load lightener for henry which is desperately needed. Ideally we would have brought both back imo.

Hilliard was good, but hopefully he has his fumbling issues out the way. Had to hold my breath at times when he ran the ball.

But I'm glad we got to retain him, as I'm sure he will have a much bigger role this coming season.

100%, that's kinda my point. We always have henry + a pass catching back. It's typically a dead giveaway if we are passing/running. But with Todd downings run run pass formula it doesn't much matter anyway lol
No it doesn’t matter what players we sign or don’t sign, the offense is gonna suck with Downing in charge. They will eventually figure that out hopefully. Will be a rough start to the year next season.

I don't think this is accurate. It's just Henry on 1st and 2nd and insert backup on 3rd. Everyone knows you're passing on 3rd and 5+.

Yep passing for 3 yds on 3rd and 5
Right, but at that point who's in at RB doesn't matter. McNichols got a handful of carries on third. IIRC he even had a draw on like 3 and 15 that he converted.

The biggest tell we've had is when Swaim was in vs when Firsker was in. That problem should be gone now with Hooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back