Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans have reached a contract agreement with Jonathan Orr, making him the seventh of the team's 10 draft picks to reach a deal. The 6-foot-1, 193-pound receiver was picked in the sixth round after playing in every game for four years at Wisconsin. Orr had 107 receptions for 1,824 yards and 19 touchdowns in his career, ranking third in school history. Last season, he had 40 receptions for 688 yards and led the team with eight touchdowns.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

The Nande deal will be done by the end of this week, most likely. White's deal may as well...if not early next week. Young's may be trickier...here's hoping the talk from both sides is legit.

Honestly,is this guy, Orr. Is he gonna make any kind of difference in our offense or special teams? I mean might he be one of those surprise 7th rounders?

Spinnaker said:
Honestly,is this guy, Orr. Is he gonna make any kind of difference in our offense or special teams?
He has upside in the Justin McCareins mold. He probably won't contribute much this year outside of possibly STs.

I mean might he be one of those surprise 7th rounders?
Probably not, seeing as how he was a 6th round pick... :ha:

Actually orr wasn't a star...

He started out great at wisconsin but did little down the stretch which is the main reason he lasted that long. His jr year was a total bust with just 13 catches for 177 yards. He did ok last year with 600+ yards but brian calhoun was the super star of that team orr was just an ordinary guy.

We'll see who starts a religion this year. Looks to me like Gunny's looking more closely at Nande, who'd be my pick at "prophet of the year."

Note- this is not meant to make light of Reynoldo, there is only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back