Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hooker has this one

Don't count the boy cruishank out. He's been a playmaker here. Although I do tend to agree with you and think Dane will be more utilized in the slot. Hopefully he's fully recovered from his injury last season. Him and Jayon being out last season hurt us more than people realize. Had nobody to cover opp recievers inside the numbers.

Don't count the boy cruishank out. He's been a playmaker here. Although I do tend to agree with you and think Dane will be more utilized in the slot. Hopefully he's fully recovered from his injury last season. Him and Jayon being out last season hurt us more than people realize. Had nobody to cover opp recievers inside the numbers.
We need shank at WR.

Cruis had one good pass breakup in his illustrious career. Not saying there isn't some potential there but they are hardly counting on him and anything we get out of him is gravy. Now Jayon I agree. He is a high level cover LB with a knack for making plays.

Cruis had one good pass breakup in his illustrious career. Not saying there isn't some potential there but they are hardly counting on him and anything we get out of him is gravy. Now Jayon I agree. He is a high level cover LB with a knack for making plays.

Lol one pass def and an interception!! Pretty good for not seeing the field much on defense. He also blocked a kick that saved the game against the colts. The boy deserves a chance. I've always seen him as a playmaker that has the size speed and ability to be great. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he got similar opportunities as Hooker this season. I'm just glad we have two good young options that we know are capable of getting the job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always liked Shank, I think though he has too much going against him. Even before the injury it was clear Hooker was ahead of Shank in terms of playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back