Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda sad... but damn... he was done when Titans pulled him off IR for some unknown reason

right after the big deal also... just sayin'

Last season was definitely brutal, but other than that he was very good for us. That 54 yard game winner in KC from a few years ago was awesome. I wonder if we bring anyone in now to compete with Joseph or if the job is just straight up his

Last season was definitely brutal, but other than that he was very good for us. That 54 yard game winner in KC from a few years ago was awesome. I wonder if we bring anyone in now to compete with Joseph or if the job is just straight up his
They'll bring someone in. Its not unusual to bring in multiple camp legs so I'm sure we'll pick from all of them.

JR is doing everything perfect so far

Cutting all the pricey non productive players is smart
Pre JR, everyone on here saw the obvious moves, yet they rarely happened. Now, we all see what makes sense and JR executes. He cut every guy I thought he should.

Kicker making 2 million dollars needs to be making 90 plus percent of his kicks not 30 or 40 percent. How did he get injured in the off season, I never really understood how that happened?

Kicker making 2 million dollars needs to be making 90 plus percent of his kicks not 30 or 40 percent. How did he get injured in the off season, I never really understood how that happened?

He injured his knee at some point in '18 and had surgery in the off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back