Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't say they actually tried to trade for either...only that they looked in to the 2... As I'm sure every other team in the league looked in to Rodgers and Watson as they do every year there's a great QB possibly up for grabs.

Watson is the easiest trade ever. Free franchise QB, something the titans have spent 20 years and 3 first round picks and never came close

Watson is the easiest trade ever. Free franchise QB, something the titans have spent 20 years and 3 first round picks and never came close

teams almost never trade within the division.

Last one I remember was us sending Correa to the jags for a pick. -- and that alone was more or less to punish for making waves about his usage.

I prefer my QBs to not share many qualities of politicians.

If we can avoid the QBs who are known pedophiles, predators or perverts that would be appreciated.

I would be surprised if every GM in the league (that doesn't have a top 10 quarterback) didn't call and check on these two. It would almost be GM malpractice if they didn't.

I wouldn't shut the door on Rodgers or Brady. Could be targets this summer after they dump sadboi Tanny - perhaps another reason they didn't want to pay schizo AJ too.

Otherwise, Malik will need to be ready to take over in 2023.

I wouldn't shut the door on Rodgers or Brady. Could be targets this summer after they dump sadboi Tanny - perhaps another reason they didn't want to pay schizo AJ too.

Rodgers cap hit goes to 31 million next year, then 40, 59 and 53...Rodgers is not coming to Nashville....pass on Brady, he'll be 45..at some point he will retire

In other news multiple nfl general managers investigate players who could make their team better through offseason acquisition. Stay tuned to This channel for more hard hitting stories.

The door was already shut. Jrob and probably every NFL GM always do their homework on every player available through any means, whether that be draft, trade, off the streets or what ever. They know what it would take to get or what they think every player (or none player) is worth before they even become "available".

Malik will be lucky to be running scout team in 2023.

The door was already shut. Jrob and probably every NFL GM always do their homework on every player available through any means, whether that be draft, trade, off the streets or what ever. They know what it would take to get or what they think every player (or none player) is worth before they even become "available".

Malik will be lucky to be running scout team in 2023.
When I say this summer I mean next offseason. Obviously they're rolling with what they have at QB heading into the upcoming season given Tannehill's bloated cap figure. Just didn't have the flexibility to make a significant move, but that will change summer 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back