Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not excited about this. More hype about past performance, but in Gordon's case, even his past performance is spotty.

Apparently he was signed to the practice squad. So unlike Julio and Moss, who were expected to be contributors, he's coming with zero expectations.

I mean he's got to be better than Cody Hollister.

I thought we had a standard behavior requirement players had to meet

we do

smoke-puff-puff-pass.gif

Apparently Burks is having trouble learning how to use his inhaler properly and so we brought in Gordon to help Burks with his inhalation technique

Eh, he's on the practice squad. Cheap look to see if he offers anything... Plus not like the Titans group of WRs are an all star group...He could be better than half of them. Lol

Another Julio, Moss … to come in and do nada
Not even close, those guys were successful future HOF players, not a one-hit wonder who's failed with 3 HOF caliber QBs. I mean, credit to him for still being able to collect checks. Bravo.

Apparently he was signed to the practice squad. So unlike Julio and Moss, who were expected to be contributors, he's coming with zero expectations.

I mean he's got to be better than Cody Hollister.
No way. If Hollister makes at least one ST assist tackle all season, that's more valuable that what Gordon can provide at this point.

It's PS, so it doesn't really matter. Maybe he is a good mentor to our young WRs (seems unlikely though). I just hope that JRob doesn't think this is the answer to our WR hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back