Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just a camp body, but this guy is a good 15-20lbs heavier than Brewer...so I would think that he would be better at creating a push in short yardage situations. We have seen different types of jumbo packages in the past. So why not have a situational center who comes in in short yardage situations. It would improve the short yardage run game and also would probably improve the play action pass as well since the substitution would alert the defense that we are looking to power run.

Yes ideally you have a center that is awesome at everything, but given our OL I think you have to be creative to get the best out of them. I argued last yr that we needed to play with 3OTs in certain situations and I think that same thing is true this yr. Give me the power run game with Henry and max protection for Tanny. This team is going to go as far as the OL can take them.

Probably just a camp body, but this guy is a good 15-20lbs heavier than Brewer...so I would think that he would be better at creating a push in short yardage situations. We have seen different types of jumbo packages in the past. So why not have a situational center who comes in in short yardage situations. It would improve the short yardage run game and also would probably improve the play action pass as well since the substitution would alert the defense that we are looking to power run.

Yes ideally you have a center that is awesome at everything, but given our OL I think you have to be creative to get the best out of them. I argued last yr that we needed to play with 3OTs in certain situations and I think that same thing is true this yr. Give me the power run game with Henry and max protection for Tanny. This team is going to go as far as the OL can take them.
I see zero chance Titans keep a situational C, even if he played ST, on the game day roster

I would bet more then half the dudes in this forum are a good 15-20 LBs heavier than Brewer - just sayin’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back