Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like he is our new Dennis Kelly role - backup tackle who can fill in for a couple games here and there on either side.... a valuable piece of he puzzle

Swing guy that's played multiple positions on the line. Kelly likely starts and this guy takes on Kelly's role.

Not a sexy signing but could be a good pick up.

This looks like a decent pickup. Clearly, the Titans needed to add a depth veteran for the OL and interestingly, I read this on checking on Sambrailo.

".....because he was released and did not have his contract expire “naturally”, Sambrailo won’t count against the Titans in the compensatory pick formula."

Sure would be nice to pick up a comp pick or two for the 2021 draft.

This looks like a decent pickup. Clearly, the Titans needed to add a depth veteran for the OL and interestingly, I read this on checking on Sambrailo.

".....because he was released and did not have his contract expire “naturally”, Sambrailo won’t count against the Titans in the compensatory pick formula."

Sure would be nice to pick up a comp pick or two for the 2021 draft.

was just thinking this ... with all the players the Titans have lost in comparison to who they have gained ; won’t they be line for a decent amount of 2021 comp picks?

Seems like a good and necessary pick up. Not mad at all. I am a little disappointed with the overall offseason up to this point. Knew Casey was gone, also figured we would lose Conk and most likely Ryan too. Thought the team would splash some cash around and try to get a big acquisition at pass rush. That hasn't come to fruition. I won't get upset just yet, but I am a little worried. This roster has gotten worse, not better at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back