Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: In just 29 minutes, fans bought up all but a few of the 30,000 tickets for the 2006 Titans home schedule. The remaining single tickets were gone after two hours. "I think fans are excited about our free-agent signings, the draft we had with Vince Young and LenDale White, and our home schedule, which is a real blockbuster," Titans Executive Vice President Don MacLachlan said. The first regular-season game to sell out was the Dallas game, followed by Baltimore, Indianapolis, the New York Jets (season opener), the New York Giants, New England, Houston and Jacksonville.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
The first problem with that article. "the fans" bought them. The tickets show up on the internet 2 hours later.

True. There are scalpers in almost every event that will sell out a venue....
Still eventually they are bought by fans who really want to go to the game.

The funniest thing about that article to me is the way the writer lists the opponent teams in chronological order... as in the order which they sold out. It seems it's difficult, :lol3: but not impossible to sell out a Jags game. At least in Tennessee anyways. :ha::jagsbite:

All of the games we're sold out...there were alot of no shows...And a few scalpers may have got caught with tickets they couldn't resell late in the season...

As for me that's enough of this silly discussion....you guys go on without me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back