Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Can you post or link?

I mean he didnt say Heil Hitler or anything he's just an obnoxious redneck who never shuts up, when are we going to get rid of these hangers on from a previous regime who have never contributed anything? I love what Ran has done with free agency this year but ready for him to take out some trash. Watching the full clip though his retarded girlfriend does seem pretty hot.

I mean he didnt say Heil Hitler or anything he's just an obnoxious redneck who never shuts up, when are we going to get rid of these hangers on from a previous regime who have never contributed anything? I love what Ran has done with free agency this year but ready for him to take out some trash. Watching the full clip though his retarded girlfriend does seem pretty hot.
Yeah, so far Ran been a bright spot! Zero complaints at this point.

What's with the grunting when catching the ball? Maybe he should switch to women's tennis?

you seem snowflakey... kinsey should be cut... but making noises while mic'd is the least of the issues

Not Titans Training Camp News , just some news on a Ex-Titan.
Before I get angry or anything about how s**t Vrabel and the OL coach were, let’s see if Love makes it through a regular season.

Dailey blocking some backups in preseason is a little impressive since he couldn’t do that last year, but not enough for me to regret cutting that dude as quickly as possible.

Latest posts

Back